Refurbed hiring Customer Happiness Agent (m/f/x)
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are 40% cheaper and 100% more sustainable are sold to consumers.
We founded the company in February 2017 and grew to more than 100 team members in less than three years and expanded to Italy, Poland and further European countries already. Along the way we won several awards, completed two large funding rounds and have already sold hundreds of thousands of products, which makes us one of the fastest growing startups in Europe right now. Represented by 20 different nationalities, our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
Committing to changing the world, testing our ideas on a daily basis and appreciating feedback from another count to our core company values.
For our highly motivated and international Customer Service Team we are looking for a Customer Happiness Agent (m/f/x). We are especially looking for applicants with excellent German, English and Italian skills.
Together with you we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
- You are fluent in German, English and Italian
- You have working experience in customer service related fields (retail, hospitality, call center, ...)
- You have a strong customer focus and excellent communication skills
- You enjoy giving advice and support to other people, helping them with any problems they might have
- You are determined, want to achieve results, develop yourself personally and grow in a challenging environment
- You find a solution for every problem and at the end of the day you are happy to have made many of our customers happy
- You are part of our highly motivated Customer Service team
- You interact with our customers who share their experiences using various Social Media channels, such as Facebook or Trustpilot
- You call dissapointed customers on the phone, listen to their concerns and handle difficult situations, turning our customer's negative experiences into success stories
- You keep working on effective solutions for our customers
- You identify opportunities for continuous improvement and turn refurbed customers into refurbed fans
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- You have Customer Service experience
- Startup atmosphere with lots of team activities and events
- A modern office in a perfectly accessible location at the Austria Campus
- A nice and motivated international and diverse team with flat hierarchies
- Plenty of opportunities for development thanks to a constant growth
- Modern work philosophy with home office options
- Flexible working hours with the greatest possible consideration for other commitments (e.g. university)
You want to make our customers happy, build a great brand together with us and change the world with sustainable products? Then apply for this position at refurbed.
Please include a cover letter explaining why you want to work with us, your CV, as well as references (e.g. work/internship/student references).
The salary depends on the qualifications of the applicant. We like to pay good salaries because our employees are the most important thing about our company and we want to show this financially.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 1,675 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). However, depending on your qualification a higher salary is obviously very likely.
Amazing companies are looking for great talent.
Apply now to start working from anywhere.