ApplyRemote hiring Flutter Developer
We are looking for a Flutter Engineer who is excited about defining technology experiences and making an impact. Our mission is to transform healthcare by establishing objective evidence as a core utility to the treatment of mental health and chronic diseases. Our proprietary technology powers data-driven medicine that leverages real-world data to inform new treatments for mental health and chronic diseases.
You will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter framework. Work with fellow engineers to design and implement new features across multiple projects.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / related field, or equivalent practical experience
- History of contribution to open source projects
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Interested in healthcare domain
- Experience working in a startup
There will be many orthogonal requirements like delivery time-frames, restricted deploy environments and performance requirements. You will be required to juggle them but ultimately produce something that you will be proud of.
Amazing companies are looking for great talent.
Apply now to start working from anywhere.